Close

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

One God or multiple ones in Bible

Hello everyone. I recently found out about the podcast. I love it. It's diverse and there is always something that catches my attention. In one of the recent podcasts was mentioned biblical god as one deity vs. multiple ones. Where do you stand on that? Lately I have a feeling it's more than one but I would love to hear your opinions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ahhh, welcome. I believe in ONE Universal Power which is what we refer to as God but under that are many different gods and angels that watch over humanity and carry out different roles on the Earth. They are referred to as the El or Elohim.
    http://www.TruthSeekah.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yes, thank you. I'm currently looking into alternative translations of certain Hebrew words, as you said, El, Elohim and even Shamaym. It brings many things into new light.

However I understand that the core message it's still the same, love and forgiveness. It's a journey.

Thank you for bringing all the interesting topics to us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereart View Post
    Yes, thank you. I'm currently looking into alternative translations of certain Hebrew words, as you said, El, Elohim and even Shamaym. It brings many things into new light.

However I understand that the core message it's still the same, love and forgiveness. It's a journey.

Thank you for bringing all the interesting topics to us.
    I suggest you check out Michael Heiser's teachings on the Elohim, Genesis, and the Divine Council. Those teachings really fill in the gaps where normal church teaching leaves. It makes absolute sense too in several different ways. I'm currently working on my own messages/videos regarding this subject, but from a few different angles.