Close

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Do you attend church?

I do not. This is something I have tried in the past and never liked. I am not sure if it was because of the judgmental ways of some of the people or what.

I go according to the spiritual church where two or more coming together under God is a church. Not a physical place that requires you to do things or go out of your way.

Do you attend church?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I currently do attend a church. I've served as a adult leader at a youth group for 3yrs now, while attending a church fellowship. While yes, I am tired of the same constant formulaic system, I know the Lord has me going to a fellowship for a reason. I'm not sure what it is though yet. If the Lord does decide to give me a "platform" at a local fellowship, I would rather it be with young adults. I would teach them things that are not normally spoken about in the normal church. Break the social norm of church; go much deeper than normal sermons and teachings. Keep in mind, I do not actively seek that platform, I have enough stuff to deal with with my channel and the people the Lord has given to me to care, minister to, and guide.