In this episode of The TruthSeekah Podcast TruthSeekah speaks with John Vespasian about his latest book Sequentiality: The amazing power of finding the right sequence of steps. In the interview John shares why he doesn’t show his face during interviews and why others should follow suit unless they are in entertainment or stage performers. His latest book Sequentiality is the ninth installment about rational living. In the book he gives step by step details about how to be successful at achieving your goals by using practical guidelines. Its not always about just being positive or imagining what we want to achieve as in The Secret or The Law of Attraction John says but by being effective by equipping ones self before you step out into the venture of your choosing. I am big on learning from our mistakes as well as learning from the mistakes of other around us and that seems to be the basis of Johns book. John uses past mistakes, failures and successes from a few notable people in history, for example:
- How Luigi Cornaro overcame terminal illness and got to live 102 years.
- The reason that made Giotto go backwards in his artistic development in order to attain financialsuccess.
- Which steps Giacomo Casanova took in order to become wealthy.
- How biologist George Mendel failed miserably in his career goal, but still found happiness.
- The huge error that destroyed Charles Dickens’ life, and how to avoid it.
These stories play out as examples for us to learn what not to do in venturing forward with our dreams. The reason John shares the followed points is so that we can do the research and not have to make the mistakes ourselves. This saves time, effort and oftentimes a lot of money. In Sequentiality John also talks about hypersensitivity and how many people abandon their pursuits due to scrutiny, judgement and sometimes constructive criticism. Learning these practical steps before voyaging out can really help us to be successful in our endeavors.